My name is Robin Myers. I have been professionally training dogs since 2012. I have studied and learned all different types of training. Such as Advanced Obedience, Tricks, Service Dog Task Training, Puppy Raising, and Potty & Crate Training. Bite & Tug (building drive and better dogmanship) Socialization for all sizes, breeds, and behaviors. I have coached and mentored other trainers, and dog professionals (In and out of state). I have worked at a variety of dog-related businesses. Including PetSmart, Alachua County Animal Shelter, Rescues, and Vetenerian hospital. I worked for another dog training company for many years. After I received my Certified Dog & Animal Trainer license. I decided it was time to start my own company. In between I have continued my education, while attending many workshops hosted by some of the best dog trainers in the world.
To schedule an evaluation followed by an appointment give me a call/text at (352) 647-1062 or email [email protected]. My primary focus is providing a clear understanding for owners to navigate their dog’s behaviors easily. Teaching clients how to train their dogs, while building a strong healthy relationship.
- Board & Train Custom Programs
- In-home Dog Boarding (dog stays in their home/environment)
- In-home Pet care (horses, birds, exotic animals, etc.)
- 2-hour Private Training (tailored around dog and owners specific needs)
- Teaching Owners how to train their dogs/animals
- Behavior Modification
- Problem-Solving 101
- Task training/Tricks
- Tug and Bite work etc. (Eval needed for bite work, this is not protection training)
- Custom Training programs are designed with dogs and their humans in mind.
I also provide the following:
- Boarding for Special Needs Dogs in Owners’ Environment
- Off-Leash Freedom Training
- Pictures, videos & updates
I focus on Teaching so I make lots of videos of dogs to teach others that may be having the same issues with their pets.