My name is Robin Myers and I have been passionate about dogs my entire life. After graduating high school, I immediately enlisted into the military to become a dog handler, but I found my true passion for training dogs back home in Gainesville, FL. With over a decade of experience later, I decided to launch Robin’s K9 Lifestyle and begin my mission providing every dog in my care with a positive environment and individualized care. If you want to learn more about my methods for dog training, or to schedule an appointment, give me a call at (352) 647-1062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. My primary focus is state-of-mind and socializing while keeping dogs happy and safe.
- Board & Train programs
- Boarding only
- Pet care
- Coaching People
- Teaching people how to train their Pets
- educating what routines, training
- makes a healthy relationship with your k-9
- Behavior Modification
- Problem Solving 101
- Teaching Jobs
- Tricks and Fun for Dogs -Tug and Bite work etc.
- Custom Training programs designed with dog and Human in mind
I also provide:
- Boarding for special needs dogs and those who have behavior issues on my property
- On/off-leash socialization on my property
- Pictures and videos every day of dogs in training on what and how I rehab
I focus on Teaching so I make lots of videos of dogs to teach others that may be having the same issues with their pets.
Is normal training not cutting it? I am your girl! I think outside the box and have trained over 2,500 dogs. Trust and Relationship is a must.